Monday, December 30, 2013

Shut Down The Internet

I can't even deal with this.

Lil BUB and her dude have made the best video that has ever existed. Ever.
Take THAT Citizen Kane.




Constantly living with the knowledge that this is out there just waiting to be watched is taking up way too much mental real estate. It's a major stressor for the ol' will power.

I'm almost positive that the meaning of life is hidden in here somewhere. I just have to keep watching to find it.

To do:

Work. Sleep. Eat. 
Curl up with a cup o' cocoa and gaze upon the gloriousness that is BUB relaxing by a crackling fire.

Good job, BUB. Good job.

And, looooook, I'd apologize for another cat-related post but, quite frankly, I like to believe that even if you've seen this already, you'll appreciate the reminder. Because you're not completely dead inside.

On that note, I wish you Happy New Year, friends!

What are your plans? If you didn't have any, now you do! You're welcome.

xoxo,
megan

Ps. You have one more day to enter to win Lil BUB's Lil Book (or a $10 Amazon gift card) HERE. Since I apparently have no friends who are into giveaways, your odds of winning are phenomenal. ;)

You also have one more day to help Tenth Life via the Amazon Smile $5 promotion for FREE. You've got nothing to lose but a few seconds.

That's better than a stick in the eye. No?


2 comments:

  1. This is arguably the most awesome video on the internet. Gosh darn, Lil Bub. I'm supposed to be working today, but I'm going to watch this instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With this here video, my hope is that we may have finally reached a turning point toward the new frontier of productivity; a place where we're rewarded for the long hours we log watching important cat videos on the interwebs. It's hard work and we're right there on the front lines, dadgummit. Three cheers and a fist pump, milady!

      Delete

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think.
Please consider leaving a comment.